Our main practices
Partner of the St. Petersburg office
Phone: +7 931-210-42-23
- Fluent in English;
- Provided legal support to offshore companies in various jurisdictions;
- She has an extensive experience in international tax optimization and legal support of issues related to CFC; legal support of investment transactions in the European Union real estate market, legal verification of contractors and purchased assets (legal due diligence), legal support of M&A transactions, investment transactions, development and examination of shareholders ' agreements, share purchase and sale agreements (Memorandum of Understanding, Head of Terms, Letters of Intent, Share Pledge Agreements, etc.) under English law, the law of the British virgin Islands, the law of Cyprus, Hong Kong, etc.
Head of corporate practice department
Phone: +7 (495) 150-50-45 (доб. 430)
- Expert in corporate law, inheritance law, real estate transactions;
- Translator in professional communication (eng-rus) diploma;
- Cambridge certificate of professional legal language "ILEC" diploma.
Phone:+7 (812) 603-45-25 (доб.334), +7 (967) 553-85-54
The client requested legal support in acquiring a drug manufacturing plant, provided that the two target companies that owned the plant were in the process of liquidation and bankruptcy. The lawyers were faced with the task of choosing the optimal structure for the transaction, conducting comprehensive due diligence in identifying the risks associated with acquiring the plant and shedding light on the state of the asset prior to the purchase. Preparation and implementation of an M&A transaction is a very labor-intensive process which can be broken down into several stages and is done based on its own set of methods03.08.2022
+7 (495) 150-50-45
+7 (812) 603-45-25
+7 (495) 150-50-45 (455)